As you may have noticed, our Portuguese Language Division now has its own podcast: PLD ShopTalk, whose third episode was posted last week.
After revisiting Bianca Bold’s post from April 2015, which featured a list of podcasts of relevance to translators and interpreters, here are a few more podcasts we have found out about:
- ATA Podcast
- ATA French Language Division
- Between the Lines
- European Commission Interpreting
- Grammar Girl
- In Other Words
- Poem Podcast (Poetry Translation Center)
- Sounding Translation
- That Other Word
- Three Percent Podcast
- Translation and Untranslatables
- Translation in the Margins
- A Way With Words
- What Is Translation?
- The World in Words
Do you have other podcasts you would like to recommend? Please leave a link in the comments below so we can check them out, too!