The website for the ATA 57th Annual Conference is up! If you didn’t know it already, this year’s event will take place November 2-5 in exciting San Francisco.
Here are some pointers for us to get ready for the big event:
- Registration opens in July.
- The price table currently available lists prices from last year and the earlier you register, the better.
- November 2nd, Wednesday, is now known as “Advanced Skills and Training” (AST) day―or a conference within the conference. It will feature several selected classes and attendees will have an opportunity to add them to the registration process. These classes are priced individually.
- There will be a Portuguese Language Division special event offsite, so stay tuned for when date, time, and place are announced.
- Hotel rooms are already available for reservation. Remember: (1) There’s a conference discount and (2) They go fast!
Now is the time to become familiar with the website and make plans for November. The ATA will release the full schedule by July, so you can learn more about each session to be presented by peers and members of our Portuguese Language Division.