We are pleased to announce our Annual Networking Dinner at BUSBOYS AND POETS.
Come and join us at this eclectic place, a true celebration of arts and culture. You’ll enjoy an evening with your division’s colleagues over delicious food, good music and a vibrant atmosphere. We have selected some delicious and varied food options, with something for everyone (see below).
Thursday, October 26th, 7–10pm
BUSBOYS AND POETS
(a 15-minute walk from the conference hotel)
2021 14th St., NW
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 387- 7638
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 3-course Dinner + soft drinks + 1 drink ticket
- Cash bar
- Networking and lots of fun!
PRICES AND PAYMENT:
- Early bird by October 05: US$ 55.00 per person – includes tax, gratuity, one drink ticket, non-alcoholic beverages
- Regular price by October 22: US$ 60.00 per person – includes tax, gratuity, one drink ticket, non-alcoholic beverages
Advance payment required.
Include the full name of the people attending in the notes. Sorry, no refunds!
After this date, check for availability before sending payment.
- Busboys House Salad (Vegan/Gluten-Free)
ENTRÉE (Choice of One)
- Fried Chicken (Gluten-Free) – herb cornmeal-encrusted chicken breast with a chardonnay cream sauce; served with mashed potatoes and collard greens
- Blackened Salmon (Gluten-Free) – with lemon-butter sauce and served with wild rice and asparagus, topped with tomato corn shallots salsa
- Tri-Color Quinoa (Vegan, Gluten Free) – red quinoa, asparagus, spinach, red peppers, yellow peppers, roasted tomatoes, shallots, olive oil sauce
- Vegan Stir Fry (Vegan) – soy “chicken”, snow peas, baby carrots, shiitake mushrooms, red onions, ginger sesame sauce, brown rice
- Assorted Cookies and Brownies
- Fountain Drinks (unlimited sodas and iced tea)
- 1 drink ticket
- Cash bar
Thanks for your support to the Portuguese Language Division!
Mirna Soares, Administrator
Érika Lessa, Assistant Administrator
QUESTIONS? Contact Elenice Araujo