Mirna Soares (Member of the Leadership Council)
Last month we posted a list of speakers and sessions in the Portuguese category, including our Distinguished Speaker Israel Souza, Jr.
Now, many of you have probably received the supplement to The ATA Chronicle and eagerly gone through the 180 (!) sessions this year, looking for familiar names and favorite subjects or maybe even topics you have never heard before.
p.s. Don’t forget that early bird registration ends September 25th!
(The links below will direct you to the Conference website)
ET – Education and Training
- Best Practices for Online Translation and Interpreting Courses
- The First Generation of Conference Interpreters Trained Online: What Can they Teach Us?
LT – Language Technology
- Introduction to Swordfish: A Cross-Platform CAT Tool
- Improve Your Workflow Using Spreadsheet and Macro Programs
Naomi Sutcliffe de Moraes
- Post-Editing: How to Future-Proof Your Career in Translation
I – Interpreting
T – Translation